1. What is an outdoor “on-location” photo session?
You pick a outdoor location of your preference and we will travel to you. We can assist in recommending locations!
2. Can I change clothes during the session?
Of course! We recommend bringing another outfit.
3. Can you recommend some places for our outdoor photo session?
Popular spots to take outdoor photos include Mission Bay, Coronado Island, La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Old Town, Liberty Station, Sea Port Village, Balboa Park, etc. We do encourage you to pick the most meaningful spot for your photo session. You can also ask for "Photographer's Preference".
4.How far in advance do I need to book with you?
If you want to book a photo session on a weekday, 48 hours advance notice is required. If you would like the photo session to take place on a weekend, two weeks advance will be recommended.
5. Can I cancel my outdoor “on-location” photo session?
You may change or cancel your confirmed reservation, however the deposit will be forfeited.
6. How do I know if my booking is confirmed?
We will send you a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email from us, check your junk mail file; otherwise, contact us.
7. Can I give you a list of specific shots we would like?
Absolutely. If you have any examples that you would like to show, please feel free to email them to us.
8. How fast will I receive my digital images?
You will receive all edited digital images within two to three weeks after the photo session.
9.How and when do I pay?
All remaining balance is due at the day of the event. Checks, Cash, Venmo, Bank of America Transfers, PayPal and Money Orders are acceptable.
Copyright Tian Reed Photography. All rights reserved.